- ERC Starting grant (PI): Leveraging early-adolescence for development: Experimental and longitudinal evidence from Ghana (with S. Wolf, S. Afu-Adwarfua, R. Appiah, E. Avornyo, K. Thomas, and N. Suntheimer).
- Nudges to improve learning and gender parity: Supporting parent engagement and Ghana’s educational response to Covid-19 using mobile phones [AEA RCT Registry ID: AEARCTR-0006118] (with S. Wolf)
- Examining long-term effects of Quality Preschool for Ghana’ Interventions on Academic and Non-Academic Outcomes in Middle-Childhood. Link to British Academy project page
- Implementation Science Approach to Adolescent Nutrition & Neurodevelopment (with J. Croff and S. Adu-Afarwuah)
- Children's learning and development in the time of Covid19: Evidence from an ongoing longitudinal study in Ghana (with S. Wolf, J. Behrman, L. Aber, E. Tsinigo). Link to UKRI webpage